What is the Kaplar Method?
The Kaplar method is a comprehensive intuitive and physical assessment of muscle, gland, cellular, and other bodily systems that allows the practitioner to identify and address the root causes of physical conditions.
Does it hurt?
It is a noninvasive technique style where clients usually fall asleep during a treatment
How many treatment packages will I need?
- Every client and situation is different. It depends on the severity, and length of time which is why each client is unique. To date I've seen clients in 8 weeks to 13 months.
How many follow up appointments will I need?
- With the Kaplar Method you are done when your treatments are done and your body is back working to it optimal performance level.
What do I wear?
Your normal every day clothing is fine. You only have to take your shoes off, then just lay on the treatment table and relax.
Do you diagnose?
- I am not a physician and therefore do not diagnose disease or prescribe drugs.
Terms & Conditions
- Accepted: FSA, HSA, All major Credit/Debit cards, Cash
- Payments are processed at the time of booking.
- 24hrs must be given for cancelling appointments.
- Same day cancellations will result in a 50% charge and a no call no show will result in a 100% charge for the session.
- With same day cancellations with Kaplar Method package treatments, if we can reschedule within that same week no time is lost. If appointment is unable to be rescheduled within that same week then it will be a loss of that weeks treatment.
- No call no show for that weeks Kaplar Method treatment will be a loss of that treatment week.
- There are no refunds on all Kaplar Method packages.